Semavita 100% Natural Cold Press Flax Seed Oil is produced using a cold pressing method.
Any content of the nutritive value of the shows us without thermal process, the antioxidants that vitamins and minerals can get.
About Flax Seed Oil:
- It’s a rich Omega-3 source.
- It contains the vitamins A, B-12, E and is rich in fibers.
- It contains Lignans (SDG).
- It is rich in potassium.
- 100% Cold Press.
- No additional and 100% natural.
- Produced in Turkey.
How is the use Flax Seed Oil?
- You can use the flax seed oil on the salads, the soups, the desserts and all other meals.
- To which hot meals are taken because of the high temperatures, this oil is to be consumed afterwards.
- Can be drunk with 2 teaspoons per day.
- It is possible on the nails and hairs per 1-2 use daily with unique treatments.
- Can be applied by the feet with massage.
- Please ask your doctor during pregnancy prior to use.
Notification: In the law and the regulations in relation to herbal supplement products, the promotions will be done by specifying the name of the disease or indication. Our products are not medicines; they are herbal supplements.