Semavita 100% Natural Cold Press Grape Seed Oil is produced using a cold pressing method.
Any content of the nutritive value of the shows us without thermal process, the antioxidants that vitamins and minerals can get.
About Grape Seed Oil:
- In the high percentage contains the antioxidant.
- It is one of the highest sources of linoleic acid with 72%.
- It is one of the strongest sources of the vitamin E.
- 100% Cold Press.
- No additional and 100% natural.
- The combustion at temperature is 250°C.
- It can be used in cooking.
- Produced in Turkey.
How is the use Grape Seed Oil?
- The grape seed oil is extremely durable against the high temperature and also against the combustion in the cooking; therefore it can be consumed with each meal.
- It can be used for marinating, salads and appetizers.
- You can add the grape seed oil with your skin cream and for your lotion.
- It can be taken directly or combined with water.
- It can be applied directly by using the massage to the hair and on the skin.
- The bruises under the eyes must be implemented in the form with the massage from the inside to the outside.
Notification: In the law and the regulations in relation to herbal supplement products, the promotions will be done by specifying the name of the disease or indication. Our products are not medicines; they are herbal supplements.