Semavita 100% Natural Cold Press Safflower Seed Oil is produced using a cold pressing method.
Any content of the nutritive value of the shows us without thermal process, the antioxidants that vitamins and minerals can get.
About Safflower Seed Oil:
- The oleic acids are very rich in terms of Omega-6 and Omega-9.
- Contains vitamin E.
- Calcium, iron, phosphorus, and iodine have a rich content.
- 100% Cold Press
- No additional and 100% natural.
- Produced in Turkey.
How is the use of Safflower Seed Oil?
- Hot and cold for the application.
- A tablespoon in the morning and in the evening can be used.
- It can be used directly in a cold meals and salads.
- They can cook with complacency over roast.
- When cooking it will not be easy to smoke and burn.
- It can be applied on the skin through massage.
Notification: In the law and the regulations in relation to herbal supplement products, the promotions will be done by specifying the name of the disease or indication. Our products are not medicines; they are herbal supplements.